Welcome to the District of Sechelt Citizen Self Service! We are pleased to offer our citizens, businesses and visitors the convenience of managing your accounts online at any time. To most of the services we provide, you must register and create a user account. To use the Online Services you will need your Access Code which is printed on the top left of your Property Tax Notice and is included with your Business Licence and Pet Licence renewal notices.
- You can also obtain your Access code by calling the District of Sechelt Finance Department at 604.885.1986.
- This a secure site as we are dedicated to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal financial information.
- Upon successful login, you will be given access to the Online Services applicable to your account.
Our online services currently include:
- business licence renewals and payments
- pet licencing and renewals including online payments
- property tax account details
- property tax ebilling and
- claiming of your Home Owner Grant (May to December).
This system works best with Chrome, Firefox, or Edge internet browsers. The Online Home Owner Grant does not work at this time with Internet Explorer.